Welcome to GYMcon Virtual!
Join In The Fun – What is it?
The team at Inside Gymnastics welcomes you to GYMcon Virtual! We hope you are excited to join in this educational opportunity and celebration of gymnastics, whether you’re a coach, athlete, parent, club owner, or industry professional. Learn from some of the world’s top coaches and professionals, in a range of sessions ranging from skill set to performance to nurturing the physical and mental well-being of our athletes! Through GYMcon Virtual, our incredible lineup of experts share their knowledge in the areas of women’s gymnastics, men’s gymnastics, trampoline, physical fitness / therapy, mental wellness, coaching culture, diversity and unity, choreography and performance, motivation and more!
Mark Your Calendar – When is it?
This online event will take place November 8 from 11am-6pm and will feature dozens of sessions of exclusive content from Olympians, Olympic coaches, and sports medicine specialists sharing their knowledge on our online event page throughout the day. The lectures will be pre recorded with our speakers available live in the chatroom during their presentation to answer your questions. Attendees will have full access to all videos for an additional 90 days. GYMcon Virtual is accessible on mobile, allowing you to bring these videos inside your gym to easily show drills to your athletes!
+Visit our Trade Show Hall – Stay tuned for updates!
Enjoy Event Exclusive Discounts from some of your favorite gymnastics companies!
See full list of expert presenters below!
What Does GYMcon Cost?
$50 for your all-access pass including all sessions and free access to content for 90 days following the event! All payments made through PayPal on registration site.
Register 3 coaches from your gym and your team’s account will get a shoutout on our Instagram @insidegym!
Sign up today!
Event hosted by Commersphere.
*Our All Star GYMcon lineup of Industry Professionals includes:
*Topics and presenters subject to change – Check back often for updates!
Athlete Motivation – Keys to Success
- Chellsie Memmel, 2005 World All-around Champion, 2008 Olympic Silver medalist, Brevet judge, coach
- Cassie Rice, Owner of Gymcats and Elite Coach
- Tony Retrosi, Chairman of US Elite Coaches Association
- Nicole Langevin, Owner of My Gym Judge & Precision Choreography
- Yin Alvarez, Coach of Olympian Danell Leyva
- Dan Hayden, Club Owner of Hayden’s Gymnastics, Former Arizona State Coach
- Jorge Valdes, Head Men’s coach at Florida Gymnastics Training Center
- Debbie Naka, Junior National Coaching Staff R6
Coaching Culture + Diversity and Inclusion
- Wendy Hilliard, Former elite rhythmic gymnast, coach, club owner; Wendy Hilliard Gymnastics Foundation
Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine
- Gina Pongetti Angeletti – PT, MPT, MA, CSCS, ART-CERT, MedGym
- Torrance Laury – Former U Michigan Gymnast, Sports Medicine Physician
- Wendy Bruce Martin, ’92 Olympian, Gymnastics Hall of Fame Member
- Robert B. Andrews, MA, LMFT, The Institute of Sports Performance
Business Management and Marketing
- Frank Sahlein, Owner of Third Level Consulting
- Andy Seeley, Owner of Creatively Disruptive
Choreography and Performance Art
Stacy Clark, Casting Director and Co-founder of Creative Athletic Performance
TumblTrak – Equipment Sanitization and Maintenance