This Week’s Inside Buzz: Friday 5!
Subscribe or renew for 3 years and receive a FREE poster
autographed by Shawn Johnson! Subscribe Today!
Insiders, join us for our new Inside Buzz: Friday 5 weekly highlights! Every Friday at 10 a.m. sharp we will highlight our top 5 gymnastics moments of the week! Let’s see who made the cut this week!
- Salute to the Great. 2004 Olympic All-Around Champion Paul Hamm announced his retirement from competitive gymnastics this week. Hamm was the first U.S. man to win the World and Olympic All-Around titles. Hamm plans to enroll in the MBA program at Marquette University in the fall, and we wish him the best of luck!
- Success in Germany. Paul Ruggeri and John Orozco won the silver and bronze medals, respectively, on high bar at the 2012 World Cup in Cottbus, Germany. This event is one of many on the calendar for this year’s push toward London. Do you think these two have what it takes to make the cut?
- In the Spotlight. Congratulations to our friends at Snowflake Leotards for being featured recently on CNN's website! Congrats on your success, LaDonna and crew! Do any of you have Snowflake Leotards??
- Going on Tour. The Kellogg's® Tour of Gymnastics Champions will begin on Sept. 9 in Ontario, Calif. The 40-city tour runs through Nov. 18 and will make stops in cities across the United States, and will feature 2008 Olympic All-Around Champion Nastia Liukin and members of the 2012 U.S. Olympic Team.
- Collegiate Corner. The Women’s NCAA Gymnastics Conference Champions were crowned last weekend across the country. Which performances were your favorites? What are your predictions for who will take the national titles in both the Team and Individual All-Around competitions?
What other things do you think were hot topics this week? Join the discussion on our Facebook page & see what others think, too!
Inside Gymnastics is your all-access pass to the world of gymnastics! Make sure you subscribe today to get all the 411! Subscribe/Renew today and make sure you don't miss an issue of Inside Gymnastics magazine! http://www.subscribeig.com/.
Click here to advertise with us